Assembly & System Testing.
Modules - More Than the Sum of All Parts.
This is how we work for you
- Highly specialized and well trained assembly personnel
- Assembly spaces adapted to the respective products
- Production in flow boxes up to cleanrooms of class ISO 5 for the highest degree of cleanliness
Lens of an aerial camera
- Alignment turning process
- Collimator centering
- Air distance measurement in the system
- Standard assembly procedures
- Precise assembly supported by measurement technology
- Low-stress joining and adhesion techniques
- Soldering (electronics and ITO layers)
Assembly and System Measurement Techniques
- Functional end measurement for operational wavelengths
- Air distances/centering/tilting
- Spectral transmission
- MTF testing
- Flange focal distance
Detailed information about the measurement techniques and machines can be found under System Measurement.
- Traceability and documentation
- Engraving and laser inscription
- Set-mounting and pairing
Contact our specialists
Please choose your contact partner:
Let us call you back!