We develop and manufacture customer specific solutions for various light- and laser-based applications such as industrial manufacturing, security, aviation and multimedia.
All our solutions come from one source; as an experienced OEM supplier, we provide each work step from the initial concept and development plus prototype manufacturing up to the volume production, all under one roof. This includes the development of customer specific coatings.
In order to realize the solutions we provide, we use opto-mechanical modules and lenses as well as complex components such as aspheres, light-weight structures and free-form surfaces or diffractive optical elements.
Please find solution examples from the different areas here:
Laser Material Processing
- Components (aspheres, spheres, prisms) and sub-assemblies for laser cutting heads
- Focusing systems for laser drilling and cutting heads
Machine Vision (Imaging)
- Lenses and optical systems for machine and system monitoring
- Camera systems for control and process monitoring, such as pick-and place machines or material sorting machines
High-resolution lens for multispectral camera systems
Security and Aviation
- Bright (light intense) and high-resolution lenses for enhanced vision systems (EVS) for the aviation industry
- Monitoring Systems
Components and Sub-Assemblies for Land-, Air- and Seaborne Observation- and Surveillance Systems
- Image intensified and IR night vision devices and systems
- Helmet mounted displays (HMD)
- Head-up displays
- Multifunctional observation and surveillance systems (incl. IR and SWIR)
- Laser range finders
- Machine and system monitoring etc.
Light-weight mirrors for monitoring systems
Film and Information Technology
- Opto-mechanical modules
- Aspheres, spheres, plano optics and free-form surfaces
Contact our specialists
Please choose your contact partner: