Mechanical Design. We Develop Opto-Mechanical Modules.
Our highly qualified engineers with many years of experience in designing mechanical systems are on hand to develop your specific system solutions. We guarantee functionality as well as the production-ready rollout of your products for the most demanding of applications.
From 3D CAD Modeling to Component Manufacturing
We work with Unigraphics NX and provide:
- Computer-aided modeling of components and assemblies
- Mechanical mounting technology for optics in all areas of application
Modeling an opto-mechanical module
Finite Element Modeling (FEM)
Our structural and thermal analyses using ANSYS include the:
- Simulation and analysis of the optomechanical properties of complex systems for extreme environmental requirements, for example shock, vibration, temperature, pressure, load, gravitation
- Reimplementation of the FEM results into the optical and mechanical design to verify the performance data of the environmental loads
Strength analysis of a lens mount
- In-house production of critical equipment for assemblies and measurement technology
- Production of optimized coating tools
- Precision grinding for lens assemblies
- Modern 5-axis CNC machines
- Universal milling machines for 5-axis processing
Contact our specialists
Please choose your contact partner:
Let us call you back!